On this web page you may access the following materials related to presentations by John R. Delaney, Professor of Oceanography, University of Washington; Director and Principal Investigator, Regional Scale Nodes, the cabled observatory component within the National Science Foundation's Ocean Observatories Initiative; and holder of the Jerome M. Paros Endowed Chair in Sensor Networks.
- John R. Delaney long bio
- John R. Delaney short bio
- John R Delaney Curriculum Vitae
- Photos of John R. Delaney that may be used without prior permission if usage is for purposes of advance publicity for presentations.
- At sea on the R/V Thomas G. Thompson
- Studio portrait
- Broadcasting from the R/V Thomas G. Thompson